Call for Chapters
Architectures and Hardware for Evolutionary and Reconfigurable Computing
Luiza de Macedo Mourelle (Eds.)
Evolutionary and reconfigurable computing methodologies have been the key techniques in computational intelligent systems, and have attracted great interest as one of
the most promising architectures. The origin of evolutionary architecture and software has evolved into today's complex systems, and furthermore a variety of state-of-the-art
embedded computing devices. Numerous approaches have been conducted to explore more creditable metrics beyond raw performance, such as flexibility, dependability, low-power, etc.
For this book volume, we seek original contributions focusing on architectures and hardware designs that are related to evolutionary and reconfigurable computational computing
systems. Chapters on architectures and hardware for evolutionary and reconfigurable computing in real-world applications are particularly welcome.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Architecture framework for reconfigurable computing systems
- Neural chip design paradigms
- Evolutionary and adaptive hardware designs
- Adaptive network-on-chip architectures (e.g. Mesh, crossbar, etc.)
- FPGA and CPLD for Prototyping and real systems designs
- High-Level abstractions and tools for FPGAs: general-purpose and domain-specific models, languages, tools
- CAD techniques to facilitate the design, development, debugging, verification, and deployment of large-scale
and high-performance evolutionary applications and systems
- Operating system software and middleware support for computational intelligent systems
- Design methodologies, modeling, specification, test, and verification for evolutionary and reconfigurable computational intelligent systems
- " Applications and design studies, accelerations for emerging applications like big data.
A tentative time schedule for this publication is as follows:
If you intend to contribute to this book, please send an e-mail to Dr. Nadia Nedjah,
informing the title of the chapter and its abstract.
- Manuscript submission: January 7, 2014
- Authors Notification: April 10, 2014
- Final version submission: June 6, 2014
Home | Objectives | Editors |
Call for Papers | Instructions for Authors |
Publishers | Books in Preparation |
Published Books | Contacts